Friday, May 8, 2015

Praise, Presence & Power Event

June 13th and 14th Restoration Farm is hosting Eric Wilding and Daniel Gore.  The events are called Praise, Presence & Power. Come experience the Power of the Presence of the Holy Spirit as we Praise Jesus.

Depending upon their arrival we may have a private event at Restoration Farm.

7pm Saturday, June 13th
Bank of Versailles Community Room 
111 N Fisher
Versailles, MO 

10am Sunday, June 14th Change of venue
The Glory Hole
Hwy 5
Greenview, MO


Lake Ozrk Live
1516 Bagnell Dam Blvd
Lake Ozark, MO

The followers of Jesus are called to do the ministry that Jesus does.



Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.

     Matthew 11: 28 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary 
      and burdened, and I will give you rest.

John 14: 12-13  Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.



Matthew 10: 7-8 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.


No comments:

Post a Comment