Thursday, October 16, 2014

Are You Blessed? Challenge!

Are You Blessed? A Challenge! I was just given the following task and I am sharing it with you. Please take a moment to answer the challenge and if you like, share you response by linking this post to your blog and let us read it! The task: Look around you right now. Really look. Take a few deep breaths and notice the beauty in the ordinary. Share what you discover! Here is my response:

I just came in from walking around our small farm, Restoration Farm, and as I walked
“I am blessed!” kept going through my head.

 My wife, Kat, and I have been married 28 years, we have this farm and a ministry to pastors, Our dream has come true but yet it is continue to grow.


I am truly blessed because of the relationship I have with my wife, my daughter, my grand-kids and my brother and sisters but most of all my relationship with Jesus.              Larry Clark

If you are blessed share it with others.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for accepting my challenge and for passing it on!

    Martha http://inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com/2014/10/16/are-you-blessed-a-challenge/

    ReplyDelete