Monday, January 14, 2013

Restoration Farm Photos

As I walk the trails here at Restoration Farm I look for things to photograph that I believe will either inspire or encourage people. The above photo I shot one morning as the fog rolled down the hill. Many who have looked at it felt it was a God wink. If you look closely you will find a cross in the middle of the group of trees.

This photo was taken the same day as the cross photo.
One of my favorite places is our pond and I am taking a photo at the same spot and time each day that I can to show the change as the year moves along.

I was walking with my wife, Kat, up from our barn and we watched as God painted the sky with rays of the setting sun.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=541067775912789&set=a.534540483232185.121818.100000287136448&type=3&theater


I hope you find these enjoyable and come back to see more. You can also visit my facebook page for more.
https://www.facebook.com/Larry.N.Clark?ref=tn_tnmn




No comments:

Post a Comment