Thursday, July 19, 2012

Restoration Ministry

As I minister to wounded servants and the broken I will use songs like I have listed below. I believe God uses songs like this to open our hearts to hear Him speak.


One of the things I believe sinners need to understand is that Jesus is their friend not their enemy.


 I want people to understand when they come to Restoration Farm that it is God who heals not me. I am just providing a safe place for them to have an encounter with the Holy Spirit who will initiate the healing.


Followers of Jesus who have sinned and fallen short need to be reminded what He did for them.


The above are samples of the songs I will use in my sessions with wounded, broken servants.

Now turn your speakers up and join the News Boys in singing this song. God just might speak to you through it.



No comments:

Post a Comment