Thursday, April 19, 2012

Restoring the Land

Once we have moved to the farm there will be many things to do before we begin producing any product. Among the things is building a barn, a shower house, a chicken coop and a small place for private meetings.
Since our soil is clay we will be bringing in several truck loads of compost and using a walk behind tract or like this to work them together.












We will be using an attachment like this to build raised bed as seen in the next photo.









We hope that our soil will end up looking like this.









As I think about our soil and my life I am struck by how similar they are. My personality was similar to our soil in that it was at times hard and resisted the Holy Spirit. God used several different tools to work me as we will the soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment