Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Small Obstacle


This past week we ran into a small obstacle. The bank we were talking to told us we have a great credit rating, have more than enough down payment but...

The but was we do not yet live or work in the area so they will not give us the loan. We first must establish a residence and employment in the local area to be approved for a loan.

I view this as a small obstacle because I believe that God is in control and He led us to this piece of property. If all of that is true then whether the bank we were talking to will loan or not is not a problem. After all God owns everything and He has ample enough resources for us to get right loan.

Let me say here that I did have my moment where I had this sense of panic. Where I wondered to myself what am I going to do now? I have sold my house, committed to moving and have told my employer I am leaving at the end of March. Right now I have no place to live after the 16th of March, I have no loan on the new property and my transfers have not been responded to. Logically I should be not be at peace but...

But then I was reminded that God is in charge and He has not led us to this point to say, "Just joking!" It will all work out and it will be according to His plan. I know that because I have no clue how to make it work out and so it has to be His plan.

Come back in a week and let's see what God has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment